“We follow Jesus as we learn, play and pray together”
The community of St. Thomas More RC Primary School aims to serve as a witness to Our Lord Jesus Christ and to the Catholic faith at all times. This is manifested by our focus on:
- Caring for each other, praying for each other, and showing respect for each other.
- Giving pupils a voice to reflect their lived experience and shape our provision
- Building self-esteem and helping children to become confident individuals
- Encouraging children to contribute positively to our community and to the wider world around them
- Supporting and celebrating effort and achievement
- Providing a safe, inclusive and aspirational environment for all
- Working in partnership with parents, parish and local community to give our children the best start in life all.